BAHAMUT'S FF3 CHARACTER PAGE(good guys)
Hey guys. Bahamut here. This is my second newest site, my good character site. I have a villain page up now. Kinda sucks, though, but oh well. In case you haven't noticed, this is all Final Fantasy 3 related. So don't email me saying my site sucks because it doesn't have any FF1,2,5,7,8,Tactics,etc. info. I only accept scrutiny if it's relevant to FF3 here. IF you find any FF3 related problems with the site, email me here. Anyway, this would be my second page thus far, and there will be more. I'm done with my Esper site, but again if there is something I'm missing anywhere, tell me. Well, enough talk. On to the list.
Well, there ya have it... The good characters. If I left anything out, email me by clicking the link above. And I mean anything... missing persons, those fabled low-hp attacks, additional location and recruitment stuff, etc. Anyway, PLEASE check out the Esper site if ya haven't already. You can download the game to your computer and an emulator to play it with, check my links, anything that's there. Well, this is Bahamut saying goodbye.
GOODBYE!!! COME VISIT AGAIN!!!
- Terra- Half-human, Half-Esper. she uses magic naturally, and is the main character. She is who you start as.
- Biggs and Wedge- Two Imperial soldiers. They accompany Terra, who is hypnotized, to the mines of Narshe at the very beginning.
- Locke- A thief(oh, sorry...screwed up), I mean TREASURE HUNTER(happy Locke? Thought so.) who joins in Narshe, after Terra falls through a hole in the cave. He saves her, alongside a pack of about eleven Moogles.
- Edgar- The woman-chasing, young king of Figaro. He helps you escape the Empire at Figaro castle, where he joins you. It's south of Narshe, west of South Figaro.
- Sabin- Edgar's karate-master brother. He fights with Blitzes, inflicting powerful damage on all who challenge him. Get him on a mountain(where is it again?) on your way to the Returners' hideout.
- Bannon- The useless leader of the Returners. Ya hafta keep him alive and take him to Narshe, which is REALLY ANNOYING!!!
- Celes- A former general for the Empire, she joins the Returners when Locke rescues her from an Imperial prison(why was she there?) after the Lete river quest.
- Shadow- A mysterious ninja. He goes where he pleases, does what he wants. Joins you temporarily when Sabin finds him. Get him with Sabin somewhere in his part after the Lete river.
- Cyan- A vengeful knight, whose kingdom, Doma, died because the Empire poisoned the water. He lost his wife and child among the dead. Out to carve the neck of Kefka straight from its twisted body. Get him when he charges the Imperial Camp when Sabin and Shadow are there.
- Gau- GOD THIS GUY IS ANNOYING!!! But ya need him. He lives on the Veldt, abandoned by his father. He learns skills of monsters and uses them to fight. Sabin gets him.
- Mog- A Moogle, one who helped Locke at the beginning. HE ROCKS!!! In my opinion. Get him by going to Narshe and finding & following Lone Wolf, choosing to save the Moogle at all times. Lone Wolf is in a house in Narshe on the bottom right hand corner of town, on a cliff.
- Strago- A mage with the power to learn certain abilities like Blue magic in FF5 or Enemy Skill in FF7. He joins you in Thamasa after revealing the town's secret that everyone is Magicite infused and uses magic.
- Relm- Strago's friend's daughter. She draws monsters, and her pictures come to life and attack the enemy. She joins you when you fight Ultros for... what, the fourth time? Anyway, she can kill him in one shot with Sketch.
- Umaro- A YETI!!! WOOHOO!!! He's strong, but can't be equipped and can't have an Esper. Get him by getting Mog in world 2, getting Tritoch, going down the resulting hole, working through the maze and taking Terrato from the skull's eye socket. Fight him. If Mog is with you, he joins up.
- Gogo- A mime. He does what the previous character did or uses items. He rocks. Highly suggested. Get him at the triangle island in world 2, letting a zone eater eat your party, working through the maze and finding him.